Zulberti as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD) and other current legal regulations in matter of protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that you have implemented the necessary security measures, of a nature technical and organisational, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
– through the contact form: name, email.
– through the registration form: name, email, telephone, full address.
– using the newsletter subscription form: name, email.
– by subscribing to the forum and / or comments on it: name, email.
– using the data collection form for ecommerce: name, address, email, telephone, bank details or information on a credit or debit card
Specially protected data categories are not treated
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, giving your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
– contact form: to respond to inquiries and / or provide information required for the User;
– registration form: for the creation of a user account and can access the functionalities of the web;
– newsletter subscription form: to send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has expressly consented to it;
– subscription to the forum and / or comments in the same: when the user has registered in the forum, he / she will be able to comment within it, both to raise questions and to answer questions;
– If you contract the service / purchase the product through our website doctoragua.es, we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact information and information about a credit or debit card.
– Carry out the commercial, administrative, fiscal, accounting procedures that are necessary under current legislation;
– Know your opinion and improve the services provided by the web;
– Social networks: the use of social networks is specified in the corresponding section.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” in the email reviewed. According to the LSSICE, Florencia Zulberti. does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that she will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to revoke her express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
It will not be the subject of decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted at the time of giving your data in the corresponding form to carry out the purposes, at the time of marking the checkbox.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of the administrative, fiscal and accounting obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD:
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or you exercise your right of cancellation, opposition or revocation of consent. Even having exercised your rights correctly, we must keep your data duly blocked for the duration of the periods legally provided for in the applicable provisions.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS:
Florencia Zulberti does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either inside or outside the EU. The provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be that available to the provider at that time.
The information that you provide us both through this website will be hosted on the servers of Florencia Zulberti, contracted to the Mugikor App company that provides the web hosting service. The processing of the entity’s data is regulated by means of a contract for the person in charge of the treatment between the provider and this company.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS:
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before Florencia Zulberti by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: «DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES «, And attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subjected to treatment.
Right of rectification or deletion: allows you to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete
Right of cancellation: allows data that is inappropriate or excessive to be deleted
Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop it.
Limitation of the treatment: it entails the marking of the personal data kept, in order to limit its future treatment, for the exercise or defense of claims.
Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit to another person in charge, without impediments.
Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent. You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (www.aepd.es).
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorised access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
The user who accesses this website explicitly consents to the use of this generic information for profiling, segmentation and categorization of data for the purposes described in the previous section.
We inform you that Florencia Zulberti may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of Florencia Zulberti will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user.
Florencia Zulberti will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that they consider inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.Likewise, Florencia Zulberti reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate In any case, if you send personal information through social networks, you will be exempt from responsibility in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform and the user, if they want to know them, should consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE BLOG
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform them that the data provided will be processed to manage their subscription to the information block with an update notice and that they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the security of the data or its total destruction. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
PARTICIPATION IN FORUMS
Florencia Zulberti is not responsible for any content posted on the forum entered by any registered user. The published content only expresses the point of view of its author. The author of the comment agrees not to use this blog to publish or link to content that is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, offensive, abusive, spam or similar, adult content or that violates copyright or the law and public order in general. If the uploaded comments, in the opinion of the moderators, understand that they may harm and / or violate the rights of third parties or the law, they may be deleted without explanation.
PUBLICATION OF YOUR TESTIMONY
In case the user wants to publish his opinion on the web, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to meet the proposed suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and / or services to be published on the web page and thus be able to help to other users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the security of the data or its total destruction. Witnesses will be posted on our website. The only personal data that will be published about the witness will be her name.
Florencia Zulberti reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Florencia Zulberti in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
In general, the relations between Florencia Zulberti with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all derivative or related conflicts with its use the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante.